Work for us
Chef de Partie
You could be working alongside Antony Worrall .Set in quirky and eclectic setting the restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday offering an imaginative menu and a wide selection of daily specials using the finest fresh, seasonal ingredients to highest standards.
- Working in a small talented brigade you will have a real passion for food with a desire to constantly learn and improve.
- You will be able to run your own section but have a flexible and accommodating approach to the rest of the kitchen, you should aim to achieve and maintain the high standards expected in both food preparation and hygiene in a busy and pressured environment.
- You must not be afraid of hard work, be a real team player and willing to go the extra mile to achieve.
- You will be required to work evenings, split shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
If this interests you we will provide…
- Excellent training and opportunities of career development.
- 28 days holiday.
- 5 day week as closed Monday and Tuesdays.
- Competitive salary.
FOH Food Runner
The Greyhound on Gallowstree seeks a new member to join our Front of House Team, working 15-20 hours a week including weekend hours. Full training will be given but an interest and knowledge of good food an advantage. Good rates of Pay
Part Time Kitchen Porter
Part-time Kitchen Porter required for weekend work, previously experience helpful, this is a physically demanding job working as part of a kitchen team.
Please contact Jay or Ros on 0118 972 2227